The importance of Xiamen office furniture maintenance
1. When handling office furniture, you should lift it gently, do not drag it hard. When placing it, place it flat and stable. If the ground is uneven, pad your legs to prevent damage to the tenon structure.
2. Office furniture should not be exposed to strong sunlight, nor should it be placed in excessively dry places to prevent the wood from cracking and deforming.
3. Office furniture should not be placed in a very humid place, otherwise the wood will swell when wet, it will rot easily over time, and the drawer will not open.
4. For office furniture made of plywood, do not wash it with water or moisten it with a damp cloth, and do not soak it in alkaline water to prevent the plywood from loosening and degumming.
5. The office furniture has cracks, which can be put into the flat after mixing with putty and paint to keep it durable. But pay attention to the putty and pigments must be consistent with the original paint color, so as not to leave scar marks.
6. The furniture is packed with peppercorns to prevent rats from entering; placing camphor pills and tobacco leaves can prevent tapeworms and cockroaches.
7. Do not wash the office furniture with alkaline water and boiling water. Do not place hot things such as high-concentration alcohol, banana water and freshly boiled water to prevent damage to the paint.
8. If the paint on the surface of the office furniture is stained with alkaline water, the stain should be washed away with mild soapy water in time, and then washed with water. After drying, polish it with polishing wax once.
9. Office furniture is best brushed with a layer of Fan Lishui varnish every few years to keep the color and luster fresh and durable.